Front Desk/Receptionist – Part Time
The position will service and assist our sales associates and our customers and process paperwork required to complete a sale.
- Reading, writing and communication skills in English are required.
- Basic PC Knowledge
- Experience with office equipment, fax machine, computer, laserjet printer, receipt printer, check machine, credit card machine, and scanner
- Acceptable Credit History
- High School education or Equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Approximately 20 hours per week with weekends
- Caring and cheerful demeanor in assisting people
- Answer incoming calls, take messages and page sales associates
- Receive customer payments
- Verify customer checks, handle cash payments, and obtain credit card authorization.
- Must be capable of working independently, in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and be able to successfully multitask
- Store Discounts
- Job Type: Part-Time
- Salary: $11.00/hr
Powell’s Furniture & Mattress is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.